LOS ANGELES – Aug. 29, 2019 – In just a short time since launching in select regions, PUBG MOBILE LITE, a lighter and faster variant of PUBG MOBILEthat’s optimized to be playable across a wide number of devices, is already the most popular mobile game on numerous global charts.
In just a few short weeks since launch, PUBG MOBILE LITE has already claimed the number one spot among free-to-download games on Google Play in multiple regions including Turkey, India, etc. PUBG MOBILE LITE will release in Russia and certain regions of CIS and Africa on Thursday, Aug. 29.
PUBG MOBILE LITE also recently received a “New Game” recommendation and promotion on Google Play. PUBG MOBILE LITE revealed that the 0.14 version update allows players to drop into the latest features on August 29, including:
- New WP theme and rewards
- New outfits added
- Updated system settings
- Added customization guide
- Added emotes
- Improved UI & update pack size
- Improved graphics
- Battle parameters improved
- Increased accuracy of RPG-7
- Added bombing zones
PUBG MOBILE LITE is now available to download and play on the Google Play Store in several regions of South Asia, Africa, with a North and Central America launch scheduled soon. PUBG MOBILE LITE boasts a smaller download size and supports more mobile devices with less than 2GB RAM.
Key features for PUBG MOBILE LITE:
- Elevated Gameplay – PUBG MOBILE LITE delivers the classic tactical tournament experience on more mobile devices with smooth and stable gameplay
Detail Optimization – Characters, map details and more are improved for even better visuals
- Building Areas/Supplies optimization: Building density and loot frequency has been increased to expedite the looting process and enhance battle progression;
- RPG and New Gear – Players can now experience a new gear in select game modes
Combat Improvements – PUBG MOBILE LITE adds enhanced aim-assist performance in low-end devices while preserving the classic experience, and includes more-visible information including location display and the ability to heal while moving in all stances except prone
Upgrade to Winner Pass: The Winner Pass replaces the Royale Pass and will have much faster achievement unlocks and span a month, offering fantastic rewards